Shipping Time Disclaimer
- A Flat Rate shipping charge will be applied to ALL orders that are to be shipped out.
- The "Flat rate" shipping charge applied to your order may vary depending to your location (they maybe higher or lower), and if so, you will be notified prior to processing your order.
-If shipping charges do not appear on your final check out (sometimes shipping charges do not appear for some addresses outside Ontario), please make sure to call Toose Art (Toll Free: 1-855-818-6673) to find out about your shipping charges and options.
Toose Art does not guarantee delivery time. The customer acknowledges that there will be a period of up to 5 business days added to their chosen courier's estimated shipping time to accommodate for processing and packing. This 5 day period may increase due to various unforeseen reasons and cannot be guaranteed. Special items may take longer. If you are in a rush for your order, please contact Toose Art Supplies.*
Further, Toose Art Supplies will not be responsible for Canada Post’s, or any other courier's estimated delivery times. Canada Post’s Delivery times (and most other couriers’) vary according to distance: the further away a province from our location in Toronto, the longer the delivery time it will generally require. Please consult Canada Post web site for further details: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf
Toose Art Supplies’ Return Policy for On-line Orders
Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Toose Art Supplies. Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt, and contact Toose Art Supplies* within 24hours if:
- There is noticeable damage to the package. **
- You were shipped wrong product(s).
- If any product(s) seem damaged or manufacturer’s defective.
Returns are accepted within 15 days after the delivery date, if and Only if it meets any of the following conditions:
- The returned product is unused and in saleable condition, and is in its original packaging.
- Refunds will be issued (including the original shipping cost), if the reason for your return is one of the following:
(1) Wrong product shipped by Toose Art Supplies.
(2) If can be determined that the product is manufacturer’s defective.
(3) If the product was damaged due to negligence and/or mishandling by the carrier. In this case a claim will be filed with the carrier and once the carrier has determined and verified that the shipment was in fact damaged due to negligence on their part, a refund will then be issued.
* Please make sure that you inspect the package upon arrival and before signing the receipt. If there is observable tear/damage to the original package, we recommend you refuse the shipment (on shipments that require “Signature” on delivery). If you had not chosen the “Signature” option, please photograph the package before and after opening it and KEEP the shipping package for damage verification.
If the Customer ordered a product by mistake, a return for refund could still be arranged according to the following guidelines:
- The customer will be responsible for the return shipping charges in full.
- The customer will be responsible to package the products with sufficient care to avoid damage in transit.
- The customer must obtain a written (email acceptable) Return Authorization before returning the products.
- There will be 15% restocking fee on all returned products.
- Please call for details.*
Credits can only be made in the same method of payment used as at the time the order was originally placed. The credit will be issued within 7-10 business days after the arrival of the returned products at Toose Art Supplies’ location in Toronto.*
- No refunds or exchanges on Special Order Items, Bulk Orders, Cut/Rolled Stock (canvas, paper, film), Clearance items.
- Toose Art Supplies’ Gift Certificates are non-returnable and non-refundable, and must be redeemed in one purchase: we do not carry a balance forward on Gift Cards.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. A refund for the shipping charges will be applicable only if Toose Art Supplies had made an error in the original order, in which case a refund for that portion of the shipment will be made.
- There are no returns and/or refunds for unclaimed packages from the post office by customer, or by having failed to act on the carrier’s notices to redeem the package if the customer missed the delivery.
Extra-large, extra heavy items (over 50 lbs./4 feet wide), and custom orders, are subject to the following rules:
- Full payment is required at the time of placing the order.
- In Addition, a $100 dollars fully refundable handling deposit** is required.
- Such orders are to be picked up by the customer unless otherwise specified.
- A Minimum of 24 hours noticed is needed to prepare the item for pickup.
- Custom orders, if cancelled for any reason, are non-refundable.
** The $100 deposit is fully refundable if the order is picked up by the customer at the specified pickup time, otherwise it is subject to the following:
- $25 dollars will be deducted from the $100 handling deposit for each day that the customer delays to pick up the order.
- After 4 days, another $100 handling deposit is required, or the order will be cancelled.
*Toose Art Supplies.
229 College Street, Suite 112
Toronto Ontario M5T 1R4
Toll Free: 1-855-818-6673
Web Site: http://www.tooseart.ca/